A survey once showed that when people were asked to choose between the ability to fly and the power to be invisible, most people chose the ability to fly. It might be because seeing the world from above can amaze us in ways we wouldn’t ordinarily experience. And even though we can’t just fly, our drones can, and we can surely get a view of what the Earth looks from above with advanced technology.
BoredFeed has prepared a tour for you through some incredible pictures taken by drones.
1. Summer friendship in Tahiti
2. Mount St. Michel never fails to take our breath away.
3. It was worth the scare.
4. The net looks like the northern lights.
5. The night is beautiful in Zeus’ kingdom.
6. It even looks as if the shark knew which angle to take.
7. “Round dance of shadows in Odessa, Ukraine”
8. Crossing the forest in a curvy way
9. The origins of incense
10. Nice to meet you, whale.
11. Sorry to intrude.
12. He’s admiring his home.
13. All roads lead to Paris.
14. Traditional floating market in Cambodia
15. Crossing a river with majestic elephants
16. On their way home at 1,812 meters above sea
17. A view of the most southern point of Portugal
18. Hippos high school reunion
19. The simple beauty of rice terraces in Bali
20. A flower dream in Provence
21. Finding a new use for an old thing
22. Can you imagine the view from the train?
23. This must be the way seals go on vacation
24. A duck keeper, it’s a thing
25. Passing through water lilies
Technology has enabled us to appreciate the Earth at a whole new level. Which scene do you think would be cool to see from above? Which places would you use a drone to explore?
Preview photo credit hobopeeba / Instagram